Don't see the length you're wanting?
If you need a premium-quality 5/8" polyurethane garden hose other than the standard lengths we offer, or the custom lengths currently listed in the drop-down menu above, Eley can make a custom length hose between the lengths of 12 inches and 200 feet. These custom-length hoses are made on a per request basis under the following parameters:
- Hose is only available in our grey, 5/8" ID polyurethane material.
- Lead-free brass fittings are 5/8" full-flow and machined with industry-standard garden hose threads.
- Each hose can only consist of one male and one female fitting. No male/male or female/female hose assemblies are available at this time.
- The fittings will add 1-1/2 inches to the "cut" length of the hose. (See diagram below)
- Custom-made hoses can take up to 2 weeks for delivery and are only shipped to destinations within the USA, USVI and PR.
- Custom-made hose lengths are only available in the following "cut" increments:
- 1-inch increments from 12 to 24 inches. (1/4 inch variance allowed)
- 6-inch increments from 2 to 49-1/2 feet. (1/2 inch variance allowed)
- 1-foot increments from 51 to 199 feet. (1% variance allowed)
- No custom lengths over 199 feet.
- Lower-priced and regularly-stocked Eley hose assemblies are available in two lengths as Inlet Hoses, or in 25-foot increments from 25 to 200 feet on our 5/8" Polyurethane Garden Hose page.
- The price is a flat $25 plus 11-1/2 cents per inch, ($1.38 per foot).
- Example #1: A 16 inch length of hose is $25 + (16 x $0.115) = $26.84 USD.
- Example #2: A 54 inch hose length (4-1/2 feet) is $25 + (54 x 0.115) = $31.21 USD.
If you would like to purchase a custom length hose currently not listed in the drop-down menu you can submit a request to have the length added to this page. Based on the allowed hose-cut increments and hose assembly diagram shown above, determine the desired hose "cut" length and submit your request via the email link below. We'll reply to your email with a link back to this page when your requested length has been added to the drop-down menu above.
Click this link to submit your custom length request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most durable garden hose available
- Abrasion, cut, puncture & tear resistant
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight, and kink-resistant
- Drinking water safe (Potable)
- Rated to 150 PSI and -40°F to 165°F
- Crush-proof, lead-free brass fittings
- Industry-Leading 10-Year NO-LEAK Warranty
Drinking Water Safe
Eley polyurethane hose is made with resins that conform to FDA "food contact" and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 "potable water contact." This, together with lead-free brass fittings make this a truly "drinking water safe" hose. Even the rubber gaskets are made from drinking-water safe material.
World-Class Polyurethane Tube & Cover
Both the inner tube and outer cover of this revolutionary garden hose is made from an incredibly durable, yet flexible polyurethane material. The superior properties set this hose apart from every other. Whether your daily garden hose use involves crushed rock driveways and heavy vehicle traffic or jagged edge landscape stones and rose bush thorns, this material will exceed your expectations for durability. It can even frustrate that chew-happy puppy. Eley polyurethane is the same material that is used to make inline roller blade wheels, so you know it’s got to be tough! Remaining flexible even down to -40°F, it is 3 times stronger than most leading garden hoses on the market.
Long-Term Strength & Flexibility
The durability of Eley Polyurethane hose is enhanced by its unparalleled flexibility in all temperatures. It’s all by design. We’ve knit high tensile reinforcing threads, into a “chain-mail armor” pattern to give a more kink resistant, flexible feel than your mass produced hoses, at the same time delivering a superior burst strength.
This photo demonstrates the difference in the orifice opening between traditional 5/8" garden hose fittings (right), and the Eley garden hose fittings (left). Eley innovative fittings are slightly larger than 5/8” at .629” (16 mm). Standard barbed fittings are just under 1/2" at 0.49” (12.5 mm).
Never again face the frustration of stripped out threads or crushed fittings. Eley garden hoses come equipped with crush-proof, solid-forged brass fittings. Even if you drive over it multiple times, these extreme-duty fittings will hold their shape making for easy threading onto faucets and watering tools for years to come.
Kinks can be one of the most frustrating parts of using garden hose. The unique properties of the polyurethane material enables this hose to “flip” before it kinks. However, if you do want to kink it, you can do so knowing that it has zero kink memory, (won’t kink in the same place over and over).
One of the most incredible aspects of this hose is that despite being the most durable garden hose on the market, it is surprisingly lightweight! Eley polyurethane garden hoses are up to 2 times lighter and yet 3 times stronger than most leading garden hoses.
Mold & Mildew Resistant
Inherently resistant to mold and mildew growth, Eley polyurethane hose is perfectly suited for damp environments or conditions that foster undesirable fungi.
Neutral Tan Color
The neutral tan color of the Eley polyurethane garden hoses was specifically selected because it not only looks great on the Spartan bronze Eley hose reels, but it’s earth-tone color blends in wonderfully with virtually any landscape or building color.
Another benefit of the polyurethane cover is that is is 100% non-marking, meaning you don’t have to worry about it leaving a hose-cover-trail across clean surfaces.
10 Year Warranty
Eley polyurethane garden hoses are made in the USA and backed by an industry-leading 10 Year Warranty.
Specs & Dimensions
- 0.625” Inside Tube Diameter (15.88 mm)
- 0.743” Outside Cover Diameter (18.87 mm)
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI (10 Bar)
- Max. Temperature: -40°F to 165°F (-40°C to 74°C)